- Total revenues of approximately $6.8 million for the second quarter of 2018 compared to $6.1 million for the second quarter of 2017.
- Net income attributable to SWK Stockholders of $3.7 million, or $0.28 per share, and non-GAAP Adjusted net income of $5.6 million, or $0.43 per share for the second quarter of 2018.
- Closed one financing during the quarter, deploying $7.6 million with additional $10.0 million deployed through existing portfolio company milestones and add-ons. Closed fourth financing year to date in July, bringing year to date capital deployment to $62.3 million.
- Raised $20 million revolving credit facility.
- Book value of $16.49 per share as of June 30, 2018 vs. $15.93 per share as of December 31, 2017.
Dallas, TX, August 10, 2018 – SWK Holdings Corporation (SWKH.OB) (“SWK” or the “Company”), a life science focused specialty finance company, announced its second quarter 2018 financial results.